Blue Ribbon Tree & Landscape Specialists is growing! We're looking for individuals who will enhance our team of exceptional crew members - people who care about providing quality care to our clients and environment.
We Believe in taking good care of the customer, the trees, and our employees. If you share a passion for these standards, we'd love to speak with you about joining our team.
Minimum of 2 years safe climbing experience; qualified in removal, pruning, arborist rigging and other duties - possible crew chief posision. ISA certification preferred by not required (will train).
- Evaluates trees to determine level of care needed
- Climbs trees using a rope and seat to safely trim them
- Utilizes proper knots for all tree climbing and let-down work
- Understands proper use of pruning tools, including: pole saw, pole clip, hand saw, chainsaw, chipper, blower and small dump truck
- Performs tree trimming by lifting, clearing, thinning, heading, and felling
- Maintains pruning equipment
Professional salesperson with experience in urban forestry preferred. Position involves:
- Meeting with existing & prospective clients to assess and define their needs
- Performing property inspections and identifying plant health care opportunities
- Reviews status of work planned and in progress with immediate team leader
- Processes invoices to be paid in a timely manner
Support crew needed for arborists & brush dragging. Experience helpful but we will train the right people. Opportunity for advancement.
BENEFITS & GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
Medical, paid holidays & vacation are available after successful completion of our trial period. All applicants must submit to drug testing. General job duties may involve the following:
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Team members are frequently required to stand; climb; balance; talk and hear; sit, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and taste or smell. Typically lift and /or move up to 50lbs, and occasionally more than 100lbs. Specific vision abilities required include close, distance, peripheral, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Team members are regularly exposed to outdoor conditions, including: wet or humid weather; high precarious places; and vibration. Occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock and work near moving mechanical parts. The noise level is usually moderate, but occasionally loud to very loud when operating chipper or chainsaw.