Blue Ribbon Tree & Landscape Specialists provide a wide range of services and expertise to our neighbors throughout the Puget Sound, serving the East-side from Everett to Auburn on the East-side, and the West-side from Edmonds to Federal Way. We work in Tacoma, too!
- Hazardous trees and overall health & safety
- Restorative & Curb appeal pruning
- Tree removal
- Storm damage
Tree, hedge and shrub pruning
- Crown cleanouts, thinning, lifting
- Shaping & downsizing - reducing lateral weight
- View pruning of any type including:
- ornamental pruning
- pruning for health
- Curb Appeal Pruning - whether you are putting your home on the market, or just want to recapture a yard that's become overgrown, we are experts at 'defining & separating' for the perfectly manicured yard
Restorative (Reconstructive) pruning
- When a tree has been damaged due to storms, neglect or improper pruning this technique is used to bring the tree back to a healthy crown.
- This typically takes 3 or maybe more prunings over a period of several years.
- Target Reduction - from trimming away from houses, parking areas, etc.
- Health & Wind Safety - pruning large evergreens and deciduous trees
- Any tree type - hazardous to simple, crane work
- Zero impact removal - from simple trees to protect the landscape to very technical removals, we can do this with or without large equipment
- Stump Grinding
- Duane 'Andy' Anderson, ISA Certified Arborist, PN-2679A
- Ian Anderson, Certified Climber-Graduate, Arbormaster Climbing School
- Line Clearance Certified Climber